MISSION: Maintain the institution as a “centre of excellence “in nursing education trough continuous development and prepare nursing professionals to serve in the field of nursing service, education and administration and to practice evidence based nursing.
VISION: Prepare innovative, expert and compassionate nursing professionals for serving humanity through standard and quality nursing education.
We, at KKC College of Nursing, are committed to enhance value by imparting state-of-the art quality education and adhering to quality standards leading to creation of valuable human resources needed for nation building. We, a team of dedicated professionals work with passion to maintain and continually improve the quality of our products, services, processes and systems.
- To develop the campus and new facilities that promotes academic excellence.
- To promote Industry – Institute interaction to expose students to leading Industries.
- To strive for students’ placements.
- To organize co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
- To organize Conferences/Workshops/Seminars.
- To recruit, develop and retain the high caliber faculty with principles and discipline.
- To improve personality of teaching & non-teaching staff.
- To improve internal communication.
- To develop and maintain the linkage with alumni.